|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Model Number:||1-3mm, 2-5mm|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Model Number:||C 95||Color:||Black|
silicon carbide particles
Silicon Carbide Powder Lightweight Ceramic Material In Refractory Matter
Silicon carbide (SiC) is a lightweight ceramic material with high strength properties comparable to diamond. It has excellent thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion, and is resistant to corrosion from acids. Silicon carbide is an excellent ceramic material for applications requiring good erosion and abrasive resistance. Consequently, it is useful in a variety of applications including spray nozzles, shot blast nozzles and cyclone components.
1. In the electrical industry, silicon carbide can be used as a lightning arrester valve body, a silicon carbon electric heating element, a far infrared ray generator, and the like.
2. In the aerospace industry, gas filters and combustor nozzles made of silicon carbide have been used in rocket skills.
3. Low-grade silicon carbide can be used as a steelmaking deoxidizer and cast iron additive.
4. In the carbon industry, silicon carbide can be used to produce bricks for ironmaking blast furnaces, such as graphite silicon carbide and silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide bricks.
5. In the production of graphite electrodes, silicon carbide is also used as a coating for refractory sintering of oxidation-resistant coating electrodes, in order to add the ability of the coating to change the temperature sharply.
|95 Carbon Additive||95||0-1.0||<0.05|
|98.5 Carbon Additive||98.5||0-1.0||<0.05|
|Size: 1-3mm, 2-5mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420