|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Ingredient:||SiC, C, S, P||Shape:||Spherical|
silicon carbide particles
Silicon Carbide Ball High Quality Spherical Silicon Carbide For Steel Making
Silicon carbon alloy balls are a new type of alloy for converter alloys. It can replace ferrosilicon, silicon carbide and carbon reductants. It is used in the process of processor melt deoxidation alloying. Its characteristics: reduce steel processing costs, improve economic efficiency and improve product quality. Stable performance
1. Silicon carbon ball can play a good deoxidation effect. The use of silicon carbon balls in the steel industry can reduce the deoxidation time by 10% to 30%.
2. Silicon and oxygen have a very stable affinity to form silicon dioxide. Silicon carbon spheres are rich in silicon. Therefore, the use of silicon carbon spheres for steelmaking can play a role. Rapid deoxygenation application.
3. Silicon carbon spheres are not only deoxidized in the steel industry, but also because they can quickly reduce the oxygen content in the steel. Therefore, silicon carbon spheres also have applications for reducing smelting slag.
4. The silicon carbon spheres in the casting still perform well. The use of silicon carbon spheres in casting can promote the formation of spheroidal crystals, promote the formation of spheroids, improve the quality of castings, and greatly reduce the clogging of molten iron.
1. The silicon-carbon alloy ball replaces the ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, and carbon-reinforcing agent, reduces the amount of deoxidizer, and performs the oxidation alloying of the converter, and the effect is stable. The chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control quality of the steel are superior to the traditional process.
2. Through experiments and production practices, it has been shown that the use of silicon-carbon alloy balls for the deoxidation alloy process of converters has greatly reduced the cost of steel-making tons of steel, creating considerable economic benefits and improving the market competitive advantage of steel.
|Silicon Carbide Ball||60-85||20-30||0.1||0.1|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420