|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Composition:||SiC, C, S, P||Type:||Alloy Briquettes|
silicon carbide particles
Spherical Silicon Carbide Ball Fine Ferro Silicon Briquette High Temperature Resistance
The silicon carbide ball is made of silicon carbide powder and silicon carbide particles, so the essence of the silicon carbide ball and the main component are silicon carbide. Silicon carbide is a synthetic carbide that is usually formed by the silica and carbon at a height above 2000 degrees Celsius after energization. Silicon carbide is very hard, and its hardness is second only to diamond. It is also because of its high hardness, high wear resistance, high corrosion resistance and high temperature strength. , mechanical parts with corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
1. Silicon carbon ball can play a good deoxidation effect. The use of silicon carbon balls in the steel industry can reduce the deoxidation time by 10% to 30%.
2. Silicon and oxygen have a very stable affinity to form silicon dioxide. Silicon carbon spheres are rich in silicon. Therefore, the use of silicon carbon spheres for steelmaking can play a role. Rapid deoxygenation application.
3. Silicon carbon spheres are not only deoxidized in the steel industry, but also because they can quickly reduce the oxygen content in the steel. Therefore, silicon carbon spheres also have applications for reducing smelting slag.
4. The silicon carbon spheres in the casting still perform well. The use of silicon carbon spheres in casting can promote the formation of spheroidal crystals, promote the formation of spheroids, improve the quality of castings, and greatly reduce the clogging of molten iron.
1. Conducive to the reduction of production costs.
2. Improve the quality of molten steel.
3. Reduce the amount of alloy added.
4. Adjust the main alloy.
|Silicon Carbide Ball||60-85||20-30||0.1||0.1|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420