|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 - 2000 tons/mp|
|Product Name:||FeSi Briquette||Size:||10-50mm|
|Composition:||Si, C, Al, S, P||Filler:||1MT/bag|
|Application:||Steelmaking||Model Number:||75# 72# 70# 65# 60# 45#|
|Normal:||High Quality||Grade:||55% FeSi Briquette|
silicon carbide balls,
Foundry Industry Ferrosilicon Briquettes FeSi Lump For Making Ductile Cast Iron
Silicon pellets in machines are made of powdered iron. Like iron silicate, they are indispensable deaerators and additives in steelmaking process. At the same time, the furnace temperature can be increased and the fluidity of iron can be improved. Silicon balls are large in size, fuel-saving, fast in melting, low in price and good in effect.
1. Ferrosilicon is an indispensable reducing agent in steel production Definition.
2. High silicon or silicon alloys can be used as reducing agents for ferroalloys and alloys in low carbon industries. Ferric silicate can be used as soft iron castings in cast iron to prevent the formation of carbides and help to precipitate and form spherical ink. Increase the output of cast iron.
3. Silicon ferrite powder can be used to strengthen industrial suspension phase or to mount coating in welding rod production.
4. Ferrosilicate is a high-temperature smelting process of magnesium metals, which is currently used in both domestic and foreign magnesium metallurgy. The production and consumption of magnesium is about 1.2 tons of ferrosilicon per ton.
5. Other areas: Silicone powder treated with dust or atomization can be used as industrial suspension and can be used as coating. High silicon can be used in chemical industry.
|55% FeSi Briquette||55||20||4.0||6.0||0.05||0.05|
|65% FeSi Briquette||65||20||3.0||2.0||0.05||0.05|
|70% FeSi Briquette||70||20||3.0||2.0||0.05||0.05|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420