|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 - 2000 tons/mp|
|Packing:||1MT Big Bag Or As Per Customer Request||Ingredient:||Si,Fe, Al,C,S,P|
silicon carbide balls,
Deoxidized Steel-Making Alloy Ferrosilicon Briquettes For Casting
Ferrosilicon ball is one of the ferrosilicon products. Compared with other ferrosilicon products, the composition of ferrosilicon ball is the same, but due to different physical conditions, it can be used in different fields. Users can use reasonable application of ferrosilicon balls to meet the needs of users to reduce costs and increase benefits.
In fact, the ferrosilicon ball is a ball block made of ferrosilicon powder, which has the characteristics of uniform particle size, reducing the loss, labor, electricity and transportation of the natural ferrosilicon block used for steelmaking. The ferrosilicon ball has uniform particle size, accurate feeding, good deoxidation effect, shortens deoxidation time, saves energy, improves steelmaking efficiency, improves quality and eliminates consumption of raw and auxiliary materials, high recovery rate, and reduces labor intensity. The ferrosilicon ball has a fast melting speed, uniform division, and reduces power consumption.
1. Ferrosilicon is an essential deoxidizer in the steelmaking industry. In torch steel, ferrosilicon is used for precipitation and diffusion deoxidation.
2. High-speed ferrosilicon or silicon alloy is used as a reducing agent in the production of low carbon ferroalloys in the ferroalloy industry. Ferrosilicon added to cast iron can be used as an inoculum for nodular cast iron, preventing the formation of carbides, promoting the precipitation and spheroidization of graphite, and improving the performance of cast iron.
3. Ferrosilicon powder can be used as suspension phase in mineral processing industry and as electrode coating in electrode manufacturing industry.
4. Ferrosilicon is usually used in the high temperature smelting process of magnesium metal in the Pijang method. Replace magnesium in CaO.MgO. For every ton of magnesium produced, about 1.2 tons of ferrosilicon is consumed. Production plays an important role.
5. Used in other fields. Milled or atomized ferrosilicon powder can be used as a suspending phase in the beneficiation industry. It can be used as an electrode coating in electrode manufacturing. High Silicon Ferrosilicon can be used in the chemical industry to manufacture silicon and other products.
|55% FeSi Briquette||55||20||4.0||6.0||0.05||0.05|
|65% FeSi Briquette||65||20||3.0||2.0||0.05||0.05|
|70% FeSi Briquette||70||20||3.0||2.0||0.05||0.05|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420
Steelmaking Ferro Alloy Metal Calcium Silicon CaSi 10mm 40 mm CaSi Lump
Purity Ferro Alloy Metal Alloy Ferro Silicon 50mm 100mm Reduce Metals From Their Oxides
High Hardness Silicon Carbide Quartz Sand 1mm - 10mm Indirect Heating Material
RE FeSiMg 5mm 3mmRare Earth Magnesium Solid Spheroidizing Agent For Steel Making
Anti Spherical Fesimg Alloy Lump Shape 10mm 50mm FeSiMg Nodulizer For Foundry
High Strength Fesimg Alloy RE FeSiMg RE Si Mg Ferro Alloys Nodulant 3mnm 6 mm
Powder Ductile Iron Inoculation 3mm 6mm Silicon Inoculator For Casting / Steelmaking
Corrosion Resistance Ductile Iron Inoculation Ferro Silicon Zirconium Alloy 2mm 3mm
Barium Silicon Ferro Alloys SiBa Alloys Market Quotation Steelmaking FeBa25Si40