|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Model Number:||3-10mm, 10-50mm|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
silicon carbide material,
silicon carbon alloy
Blocky High Carbon Silicon Ferror Alloys High Hardness Silicon Carbide
High-carbon silicon is a new type of alloy for converters. It can replace ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, carbon reductant, reduce the amount of deoxidizer, and be used in converter smelting deoxidation alloying process. The effect is stable, chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control of steel. The quality is superior to the traditional process. Its characteristics: improve the quality of molten steel, improve product quality, improve product new energy, reduce the amount of alloy added, reduce steelmaking costs, and increase economic efficiency.
Silicon-carbon alloy is a new alloy of alloys for converters. It can replace ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, carbon reductant, reduce the amount of deoxidizer, and be used in converter smelting deoxidation alloying process. The effect is stable, chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control of steel. The quality is superior to the traditional process.
It is a good substitute for iron and silicon in steel making.
1. High carbon alloy is a good substitute for ferrosilicon in steel production, with the advantages of reducing production costs and recycling resources.
2. High carbon silicon is a kind of silicon briquette with broad market prospects.
3. High carbon silicon is used as a deoxidizer for steel making, and the oxygen content in the melt is lowered by the reaction.
4. High carbon alloy can be processed into balls, powders or granules according to customer requirements.
5. High carbon silicon has high density and high purity, so there is no pollution to molten steel.
6. High carbon alloy can maintain high stable recovery rate and stable performance.
7. High carbon silicon can reduce the use of alloys, thereby reducing steelmaking costs and improving economic efficiency.
8. High carbon silicon silicon can improve the quality of molten steel and improve the quality and performance of steel.
|High Carbon silicon||60-65||18||1.5|
|High Carbon silicon||68-72||18||1.5|
|Size: 3-10mm, 10-50mm|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420
Steelmaking Ferro Alloy Metal Calcium Silicon CaSi 10mm 40 mm CaSi Lump
Purity Ferro Alloy Metal Alloy Ferro Silicon 50mm 100mm Reduce Metals From Their Oxides
High Hardness Silicon Carbide Quartz Sand 1mm - 10mm Indirect Heating Material
RE FeSiMg 5mm 3mmRare Earth Magnesium Solid Spheroidizing Agent For Steel Making
Anti Spherical Fesimg Alloy Lump Shape 10mm 50mm FeSiMg Nodulizer For Foundry
High Strength Fesimg Alloy RE FeSiMg RE Si Mg Ferro Alloys Nodulant 3mnm 6 mm
Powder Ductile Iron Inoculation 3mm 6mm Silicon Inoculator For Casting / Steelmaking
Corrosion Resistance Ductile Iron Inoculation Ferro Silicon Zirconium Alloy 2mm 3mm
Barium Silicon Ferro Alloys SiBa Alloys Market Quotation Steelmaking FeBa25Si40