|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 - 2000 tons/mp|
|Product Name:||Silicon Ball||Chemical Composi:||Si, C, Al, S, P|
|Purity:||50,60,65,70||Grade:||50% Silicon Ball|
50mm ferro silico manganese,
60% ferro silico manganese,
50mm ferro silicon magnesium
10mm 50mm Ferrosilicon Briquettes Metallurgical Materials Silicon Ball
Silicone balls are primarily made from silicone powder and are pressed to replace ferrosilicon-specific products in steel making. Steelmaking is an ancient skill. With the upgrading of technology, the requirements for metallurgy will be higher. Placing silicone balls in steel making can be used as a deoxidizer to rapidly deoxidize oxygen in molten steel and improve the quality of steel. Violence and quality.
|50% Silicon Ball||50||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|60% Silicon Ball||60||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|65% Silicon Ball||65||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|70% Silicon Ball||70||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|Size: 10-50 mm|
1. It is used for cast steel cast iron and has strong deoxidation and desulfurization effects.
2. It is the basic raw material for the production of spheroidizing agents, peristaltic agents and inoculants.
3. As an additive and alloying agent in the production of steel and iron.
Advantages of silicon balls:
1. Improve the strength, hardness and elasticity of steel.
2. Improve the magnetic permeability of steel and reduce the hysteresis loss of transformer steel.
3. The deoxidation rate of silicon balls is very high. Using silicon balls as a deoxidizer in the steelmaking industry can effectively reduce the production cost in the steelmaking industry.
4. Improve furnace temperature, increase the fluidity of molten iron, and improve the toughness and cutting ability of castings.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420