|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 - 2000 tons/mp|
|Product Name:||Silicon Ball||Ingredient:||Si, C, Al, S, P|
|Model:||50,60,65,70||Grade:||60% Silicon Ball|
50% Ferro Silicon Briquettes,
650% Ferro Silicon Briquettes,
Cast Iron Ferrosilicon Briquettes
Metallurgical Materials Ferro Silicon Briquettes 60% Silicon Ball For Cast Iron
Silicon Ball Introduction:
Silicone balls are primarily made from silicone powder and are pressed to replace ferrosilicon-specific products in steel making. Steelmaking is an ancient skill. With the upgrading of technology, the requirements for metallurgy will be higher. Placing silicone balls in steel making can be used as a deoxidizer to rapidly deoxidize oxygen in molten steel and improve the quality of steel. Violence and quality.
|50% Silicon Ball||50||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|60% Silicon Ball||60||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|65% Silicon Ball||65||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|70% Silicon Ball||70||8.0||5.0||0.08||0.05|
|Size: 10-50 mm|
Silicon Ball Application:
1. Used in cast iron, with deoxidation and desulfurization effect.
2. It is the basic raw material for manufacturing spiral agent, peristaltic agent and inoculant.
3. Used as additives and mixtures in steel production.
Advantages of silicon balls:
1. Increase the strength, hardness and flexibility of the steel.
2. Improve the magnetic permeability of steel and reduce the hysteresis loss of transformer steel.
3. The deoxidation rate of silicon ball is very high. The use of silicone balls as a deoxidizer in the construction industry can effectively reduce the production cost of the construction industry.
4. Increase furnace temperature, add thin cast iron, and increase freshness and cutting casting ability.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420