|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Model Number:||3-10mm, 10-50mm|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Place Of Production:||Anyang Henan||Size:||3-10mm,10-50mm|
ferro silico calcium,
ISO9001 Flux In Steel Making Silicon Calcium Aluminum Alloy 3mm - 10mm
Flux refers to a variety of substances that can lower the melting point of a substance. Flux is most commonly used in metallurgy, allowing metals to be smelted, soldered, etc. at lower temperatures. In metallurgy, its main function is to combine with impurities in minerals to form slag and separate from metal to achieve the purpose of smelting or refining.
1. An alkaline flux containing calcium oxide and magnesium oxide as main components;
2. Acidic flux with silica as the main component;
3. Neutral flux with fluorite and alumina as main components.
1. It is combined with impurities in minerals to form slag and separated from metal for smelting or refining purposes.
2. It is to make insoluble substances into soluble substances for analysis. For example, sodium carbonate, potassium carbonate, a mixture of sodium carbonate and potassium nitrate, etc.
|CaO||Al ₂ O ₃||SiO ₂||Fe ₂O ₃||MgO||P||S||H ₂O|
|Size: 3-10mm, 10-50mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420