|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Packaging Details:||1 MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Wire Diameter:||9.0(±0.5)mm||Steel Belt Thickness:||0.5-0.8mm|
|Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy||Used For:||Steelmaking|
casi cored wire,
calcium cored wire
Molten Steel Treatment Alloy Cored Wire Pure Calcium Cored Wire Deoxidizer
Pure calcium wire (metal calcium solid core wire) solid core calcium core wire, used by foreign steel mills in the 1970s for the treatment of molten steel, has been widely used in the world, especially in the 1990s With the rise and rapid development of casting technology, the advantages of solid core calcium core wire have been recognized by most famous steel mills. At present, the market share of solid core calcium wire in the North American market has exceeded 70%, and the European market has reached 40%. In recent years, many steel mills in China have imported solid calcium core wire and achieved good economic and social benefits. .
Solid core calcium core wire design and functional requirements
1. A self-made pure 7.5-¢7.8 mm pure calcium wire is used as the core material of the core wire.
2. The cold-rolled bright steel strip is used. Compared with the calcium-iron cored wire, the thickness of the steel strip is thicker, and the pure calcium core wire is coated. The diameter of the solid calcium-containing core wire is ∮9.5±0.5 mm.
3. The core wire has a uniform diameter and has the advantages of high tensile strength, good toughness, and difficulty in breaking the wire, which is more conducive to accurate control of the feeding amount.
4. It can be applied to steel grades refined by silicon calcium core wire and calcium iron core wire, and the yield of calcium is increased by 52% or more.
5. Using the existing feeding equipment, the deeper molten steel feeding depth can be realized at a lower feeding speed, the feeding amount is easily controlled, and the feeding process is stable.
6. The core wire is dense and tightly wrapped, and can be stored for a longer period of time to ensure the use effect.
1. The yield of calcium is improved. After feeding the solid core calcium core wire developed by our factory, the yield of low-carbon low-silicon steel calcium represented by SPHC is more than 15% on average, and the efficiency of calcium is used. It is about 52% higher than the silicon calcium core wire.
2. Reduce costs significantly. The feed weight of the solid core pure calcium core wire of ton steel is only about 38% of that of the silicon calcium core wire.
3. More conducive to the production of pure steel.
4. Reduce and eliminate the blockage of the continuous casting steel.
5. Reduced work intensity
|Grade||Ca(%)||Wire Diameter(mm)||Steel belt thickness||Powder Weight(g/m)|
|Pure Calcium CoredWire||97±1||9.0(±0.5)||0.5-0.8||50-80|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420