|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
high temperature aluminum alloys
Si Cr Alloy Agent In Steel Ferro Chromium Silicon Deoxidizer Blocky Element
1. A ferroalloy composed mainly of silicon, chromium and iron. Also known as stellite. It is mainly used as an intermediate alloy for the production of medium, low and micro carbon iron by electrothermal heating. Used as a deoxidizer (in place of ferrosilicon) and chromium additive in steel making. Generally, it contains Cr>30%, Si>35%, and the balance is iron and a small amount of impurities. According to the carbon content classification, such as carbon ≤ 0.06%, ≤ 0.10%, ≤ 1.0% and so on.
2. An alloy of iron, chromium and silicon containing not less than 30.0% of chromium and having a silicon content of not less than 35.0%. The production process is divided into two types: one-step method (commonly referred to as "slag method" or "ore method") and two-step method (commonly referred to as "slag-free method"). The raw materials used in the one-step smelting process include silica, chrome ore and coke. The raw materials used in the two-step smelting process include silica, carbon ferrochrome, and steel scrap. Both smelting methods use coke as a reducing agent.
3. The source of silicon in the alloy is mainly SiO2 in silica. The sources of chromium are chrome ore and carbon ferrochrome. They are all produced by smelting in a ferroalloy ore furnace. It is mainly used to produce low-carbon ferrochrome, micro-carbon ferrochrome reducing agent and intermediate alloying agent for steel making. According to the silicon-chromium alloy containing Si, Cr, C, it can be divided into a variety of different grades of silicon-chromium alloy. The composition of the alloy system is Si>50% composed of (Fe·Cr)Si2, Si>40% consists of (Fe·Cr) Si2 and (Fe·Cr)Si, and Si>30% by (Fe· Cr)Si and (Fe·Cr)Si composition, when Si<19% (Fe·Cr)3C and (Fe·Cr)23C6 account for the majority.
4. Since the phase composition of the silicon-chromium alloy determines the carbon reduction effect outside the furnace, in industrial production, the Si content in the silicon-chromium alloy is generally controlled to be greater than 40%. The Chromium-containing alloy containing C is generally difficult to use directly at 0.2-0.8%, and must be subjected to carbon reduction treatment outside the furnace. The C content of the alloy can be reduced to 0.02% or less, and different grades of silicon-chromium alloy can be refined according to user requirements. In addition, ferrosilicon is added to liquid high-carbon ferrochrome to produce a silicon-chromium alloy.
Chromium and silicon form two stable compounds at high temperatures, CrSi and CrSi2. Since the silicide of chromium is more stable than its carbide, when silicon is present, part of the carbon will be replaced by silicon to form a carbon-silicon composite chromiumate until silicide is formed. Pavlov (Ю.А.Павлов) studied the phase structure of a Cr-Fe-C-based cast alloy with Cr:Fe=1.
When Si < 20% in the alloy, it consists essentially of one phase (Cr,Fe)3(C,Si)2. It can be considered that a part of Cr in Cr3C2 is replaced by Fe, and a part of C is substituted by Si. When the silicon content is increased to >20% to 29%, a new composite phase (Cr, Fe) (Si, C) is formed. Excess Cr and Fe constitute an intermetallic compound FeCr, that is, a σ phase. A new phase (Cr, Fe)Si is added between 29% and 34% of Si. When Si exceeds 34%, chromium, iron and silicon form a silicide. CrSi2 and SiC phases occur due to an increase in silicon content. The affinity between chromium and silicon is larger than that of iron and silicon, so Mr. becomes CrSi2. However, the crystal structures of CrSi2 and FeSi2 are different, and solid solutions cannot be formed between each other. When Si is contained at 44% to 51%, Cr and Si form CrSi2, and some FeSi and Si form FeSi2. When Si is 51% to 60%, the alloy is composed of Cr-Si2, FeSi2, SiC and Si. From the above results, it can be seen that the high silicon-containing ferrochrome is composed of silicides of chromium and iron, SiC and Si, that is, carbon exists in the SiC phase. The structural analysis of the industrially produced ferrochrome is basically consistent with this. Carbon is present in the SiC phase which is insoluble in the liquid phase ferrochrome.
|Grade||Chemical Composition (%)|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420