|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Model Number:||3-10mm, 10-50mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||High Carbon Silicon||Dimensions:||3-10mm, 10-50mm|
Steelmaking High Carbon Silicon,
10mm High Carbon Silicon,
10mm ferro silicon lumps
Blocky 3mm 10mm High Carbon Silicon Ferror Alloys
High-carbon silicon is a new type of alloy for converters. It can replace ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, carbon reductant, reduce the amount of deoxidizer, and be used in converter smelting deoxidation alloying process. The effect is stable, chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control of steel. The quality is superior to the traditional process. Its characteristics: improve the quality of molten steel, improve product quality, improve product new energy, reduce the amount of alloy added, reduce steelmaking costs, and increase economic efficiency.
|High Carbon silicon||60-65||18||1.5|
|High Carbon silicon||68-72||18||1.5|
|Size: 3-10mm, 10-50mm|
There are four main uses for high-carbon silicon, namely: functional ceramics, advanced refractories, abrasives and metallurgical raw materials. Silicon carbide (SiC), also known as silicon carbide (SiC), is made from raw materials such as quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal coke), wood chips (green silicon carbide production requires adding salt) and other materials that are smelted at high temperature in a resistance furnace.
1. High-carbon alloy is an excellent substitute for ferrosilicon in steel production and has the advantages of reducing production costs and recycling resources.
2. High-carbon silicon is a silicon ball with broad market prospects.
3. High-carbon silicon is used as a deoxidizer for steelmaking, and the reaction reduces the oxygen content in the melt.
4. High-carbon alloy can be processed into spherical, powder or granular according to customer requirements.
5. High-carbon silicon has high density, high purity and no pollution to molten steel.
6. The high-carbon alloy can maintain a high stable recovery rate and stable performance.
7. High-carbon silicon can reduce the use of alloys, thereby reducing steelmaking costs and improving economic benefits.
8. High carbon silicon silicon can improve the quality of molten steel and improve the quality and performance of steel.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420