|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Model Number:||40-45 44-48|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||within 3 weeks after contract singed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 - 2000 tons/month|
|Commodity Name:||RE-FeSiMg||Measurement:||0.1- 1.6 Mm, 0 - 3 Mm, 3- 6 Mm|
|Chemical Composition:||Si , Ca, RE , Mg, Al||Color:||Silver Black|
|Application:||Steelmaking||Model Number:||Mg4.0-6.0, 5.0-7.0, 6.0-8.0|
|Appearance:||Piece||Sample:||Can Be Free|
ferro silicon manganese,
rare earth metals
Steelmaking RE FeSiMg Spheroidizing Agent Additive Silver black Blocky 5mm 25mm
The rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy refers to an alloy prepared by melting ferrosilicon, calcium, magnesium, rare earth or the like. It is a good spheroidizing agent with strong deoxidation and desulfurization effects. Ferrosilicon, rare earth ore and magnesium metal are the main raw materials for the production of magnesium rare earth ferrosilicon. The rare earth magnesium-silicon alloy is produced in a submerged arc furnace that consumes a large amount of electric power, and can also be produced by an intermediate frequency furnace.
|Size: 5-25mm, 10-30mm, 10-50mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
1. Strong spherical ability, reducing the necessary residual magnesium, ensuring spherical graphite, amorphous processing and overactive components, high sulfur content, low temperature molten iron, eliminating the interference of spherical magnesium materials, rare rare materials affecting flexible iron pipes.
2. The spherical response has good moving conditions, the response is relatively stable, and the efficiency of the rinsing process is better.
3. The performance of flexible cast iron has been significantly improved. The amount of liquid added was increased by 40% compared to the flexible magnesium iron, the temperature at which the spherical magnesium oxide layer was formed was lowered by 50 ° C, and the expansion ratio was lowered from the shrinkage rate to 0.4. Used for shrinkage and crimping. Concrete defects such as pits, subcutaneous pores and cold diaphragms are reduced.
4. Since the thin iron purifies the molten iron and disperses the mixture, the casting defects are reduced, thereby improving the mechanical properties of the flexible iron. The tensile strength, elongation and hardness of flexible magnesium iron are generally increased by 10% compared to flexible magnesium iron.
5. The rare earth spherical magnesium material also has some ball resistance.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420
Steelmaking Ferro Alloy Metal Calcium Silicon CaSi 10mm 40 mm CaSi Lump
Purity Ferro Alloy Metal Alloy Ferro Silicon 50mm 100mm Reduce Metals From Their Oxides
High Hardness Silicon Carbide Quartz Sand 1mm - 10mm Indirect Heating Material
RE FeSiMg 5mm 3mmRare Earth Magnesium Solid Spheroidizing Agent For Steel Making
Anti Spherical Fesimg Alloy Lump Shape 10mm 50mm FeSiMg Nodulizer For Foundry
High Strength Fesimg Alloy RE FeSiMg RE Si Mg Ferro Alloys Nodulant 3mnm 6 mm
Powder Ductile Iron Inoculation 3mm 6mm Silicon Inoculator For Casting / Steelmaking
Corrosion Resistance Ductile Iron Inoculation Ferro Silicon Zirconium Alloy 2mm 3mm
Barium Silicon Ferro Alloys SiBa Alloys Market Quotation Steelmaking FeBa25Si40