|Place of Origin:||Henan,China|
|Model Number:||10-50mm 10-100mm|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000T/ Year|
|Product Name:||Ferro Silicon||Shape:||Lump,powder|
|Types Of:||Iron Alloy||Usage:||Metallurgy,chemical, Electronics Industry|
Lump ferroalloys metal,
100mm ferro silico manganese,
Lump ferro silico manganese
Ferro Alloy Metal FeSi60% FeSi72% FeSi75% Ferro Silicon Composition
Ferrosilicon is used as an inoculant and nodulizer in the cast iron industry. Cast iron is an important metal material in modern industry. It is cheaper than steel, easy to melt and smelt, has excellent casting properties and much better shock resistance than steel. Especially ductile cast iron, its mechanical properties reach or approach the mechanical properties of steel. Adding a certain amount of ferrosilicon to cast iron can prevent the formation of carbides in iron and promote the precipitation and nodularity of graphite. Therefore, in the production of ductile iron, ferrosilicon is an important inoculant (to help precipitate graphite) and nodulizer .
1. Used as deoxidizer and alloying agent in steelmaking industry. In order to obtain steel with qualified chemical composition and ensure the quality of the steel, deoxidation must be carried out in the final stage of steelmaking. The chemical affinity between silicon and oxygen is very large, so ferrosilicon is a strong deoxidizer for steelmaking for precipitation and diffusion. Deoxidation.
2. Used as inoculant and nodulizer in the cast iron industry. Cast iron is an important metal material in modern industry. It is cheaper than steel, easily melted and smelted, has excellent casting properties and much better shock resistance than steel, especially ductile iron, whose mechanical properties reach or close to steel Mechanical behavior.
3. Used as reducing agent in iron. Not only is the chemical affinity between silicon and oxygen great, but the carbon content of high-silicon ferrosilicon is very low. Therefore, high-silicon ferrosilicon (or siliceous alloy) is a commonly used reducing agent in the production of low-carbon iron alloys in the ferroalloy industry.
4. Other uses. The ground or atomized ferrosilicon powder can be used as a suspended phase in the beneficiation industry. Can be used as electrode coating in electrode manufacturing. High-silicon ferrosilicon can be used to make silicone and other products in the chemical industry.
|Regulare Specs||FeSi 60%||65||0.2||2.0||0.04||0.02|
|Low Al||FeSi 75%||75||0.2||0.5||0.04||0.02|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420