|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Brand Name:||Guo Rui|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Place Of Origin:||Henan, China||Shape:||Lump,granule,powder|
|Element:||Silicon Metal||Brand Name:||None|
metallurgical grade silicon
High Purity Silicon Powder Metallic Silicon Raw Material Semi Conductive Metal
Silicon metal is a grey and lustrous semi-conductive metal that is used to manufacture steel and aluminum alloy, solar cells, and microchips.
Use of metal silicon:
1. High-purity silicon metal is used in the chemical industry for producing silicon compounds, silicon wafers, solar cells and electronic semiconductors.
2. Most metallurgical silicon metal is used as an alloying agent in the aluminium industry due to its ability to increase the strength of aluminium.
Metal silicon powder use:
1. Industrial silicon powder is widely used in refractory materials and powder metallurgy industry to improve the high temperature resistance, wear resistance and oxidation resistance of products. Its products are widely used in steelmaking furnaces, kiln furnaces and kiln furniture.
2. In the silicone chemical industry, industrial silicon powder is the basic raw material for the synthesis of silicone polymers, such as silicon monomer, silicone oil, and silicone rubber preservatives, thereby improving the high temperature resistance, electrical insulation and corrosion resistance of the products. Characteristics such as sex, corrosion resistance and water resistance.
3. Industrial silicon powder is drawn into single crystal silicon, and the processed silicon wafer is widely used in high-tech fields, and is an indispensable raw material for integrated circuits and electronic components.
4. In the metallurgical foundry industry, industrial silicon powder is used as a non-ferrous alloy additive and a silicon steel alloying agent to improve the hardenability of steel. Industrial silicon powder can also be used in certain metal reducing agents for new ceramic alloys.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420