|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Model Number:||40-45 44-48|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||within 3 weeks after contract singed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 - 2000 tons/month|
|Color:||Gray-black||Dimension:||0.1- 1.6 Mm, 0 - 3 Mm, 3- 6 Mm|
|Application:||Steelmaking||Product Name:||Nodulizer For Foundry|
|Type:||FeSiMgRe Alloy||Model Number:||Mg26-28, 30-32, 25-40|
rare earth metals
Remove Impurities Alloy Lump Shape 3 - 6 Mm Silicon Magnesium
Nodularizer, also known as rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy, is an additive that can promote the crystallization of graphite into spherical in cast iron. It is generally used in the field of cast iron. In the process of cast iron, the additive added to the molten iron to make the graphite precipitate in a spherical shape is called nodularizer. The nodulizer containing rare earth elements is called rare earth nodulizer
Rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy is an alloy made of molten silicon ferrosilicon, calcium, magnesium, rare earth, etc. It is a good spheroidizing agent with strong deoxidation and desulfurization effects. Ferrosilicon, rare earth ore, magnesium metal It is the main raw material for producing rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy.
The production of rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy is carried out in an ore-heating furnace, which consumes a large amount of electricity, and can also be produced using an intermediate frequency furnace;
(1) Spheroidization: make flake graphite into spherical shape
(2) Anti-recession, keep the spherical graphite without deformation for a long time
1. Spheroidizing agent, creeping agent and inoculant of cast iron. Rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy, also known as magnesium alloy spheroidizing agent, is a good inoculant with high mechanical strength and strong deoxidation and desulfurization effects;
2. Additives for steelmaking: light rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloys used in the production of spheroidizing agents, creeping agents, inoculants, and also used as additives and alloying agents in the production of steel and iron. Used for refining, deoxidizing, denaturing, neutralizing low-melting point harmful impurities (Pb, arsenic, etc.) and solid solution alloying, forming new metal compounds, etc. to purify steel;
|Size: 0.1-1.6mm, 0-3mm, 3-6mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420