|Place of Origin:||Anyang Henan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1MT big bag or as per customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Half a month after signing the contract|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 - 2000 tons/mp|
|Ingredient:||Si, C, Al, S, P||Packing:||1MT/bag|
silicon carbide balls,
High Silicon Ferrosilicon Briquettes FeSi Slag Briquette Improve Furnace Temperature
FeSi Ball Introduction:
The ferrosilicon sphere is made by pressing the ferrosilicon powder through the machine. Like the ferrosilicon, it is an indispensable deoxidizer and alloying agent in the steel making process, which can improve the furnace temperature and increase the fluidity of the molten iron. Effective slagging to improve the toughness and cutting ability of pig iron and castings. At the same time, the size of the silicon iron ball is uniform, the fuel is saved during use, the melting speed is fast, the price is low, and the effect is good.
FeSi Ball Specification:
|55% FeSi Briquette||55||20||4.0||6.0||0.05||0.05|
|65% FeSi Briquette||65||20||3.0||2.0||0.05||0.05|
|70% FeSi Briquette||70||20||3.0||2.0||0.05||0.05|
FeSi Ball Application:
1. Ferrosilicon is an indispensable deoxidizer in the steelmaking industry. In torch steel, ferrosilicon is used for precipitation deoxidation and diffusion deoxidation.
2. High silicon ferrosilicon or siliceous alloy is used as a reducing agent for the production of low carbon iron alloys in the ferroalloy industry.
3. Ferrosilicon powder can be used as a suspension phase in the beneficiation industry, and it is used as a coating for welding rods in the electrode manufacturing industry.
4. Ferrosilicon is commonly used in the high-temperature smelting process of magnesium metal in the Pijiang process of magnesium smelting, and the magnesium in CaO.MgO is replaced.
5. Use in other areas. The finely or atomized treated ferrosilicon powder can be used as a suspension phase in the beneficiation industry.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.
Contact Person: Wu
Tel: +86 13837103420